Group classes , private classes and corporate classes .
Beeda Christina Gautier.
certifications by:-
1. Ananda Marga Yoga
2. Malaysian Association of Yoga Instructors
beedagautier@gmail.com
016-8326811
(available on whatsapp)

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Benefits of Turmeric

http://www.purefreshdaily.com/recipes/5026
Turmeric Milk
You’re probably saying, “Lori…that’s just strange.” I PROMISE you it is DELICIOUS. I made mine with fresh cashew milk and enjoyed a glass warmed up this morning, and now I’m having my second glass chilled, over ice. I don’t know which one I like better because they both offer me something peaceful. This recipe originates from Asia and India, where it has been classified as an important ingredient in Ayurvedic medicine for over 5,000 years.
Other holistic benefits of Turmeric via edibleharmony.com

No comments:

Post a Comment